The expert plumbers Elk Grove Village Sewer and Plumbing can tackle whatever type of sink repair help you need. Our sink repair service can handle even the most stubborn obstructions, clearing your sink so that your home’s water is once again flowing as it should. If at all possible, don’t try to use a plunger to fix the problem because this could actually make it a great deal worse.
Common Reasons Sink Repairs are Needed.
There are several reasons why you may need to call a plumber to come to your home and unclog your sink. No matter what the cause of your issue, our sink repair service professionals will take care of you as quickly as possible. Give us a call if you experience any of the following:
- Broken pipes – Pipes can break for a variety of reasons, including tree roots, improper installation and age. When a pipe breaks, it can eventually collapse and lead to a drain clog. You should never try fixing this problem on your own – always call a plumber.
- Debris such as foreign objects – Objects such as soap, hair, food and even small toys can become lodged between your drainpipe and your pipes. These will eventually obstruct the flow of your water before causing a clog. Also, if too much toilet paper is flushed down your toilet, or sanitary items are flushed, a clog can occur.
- Outside clogs – Heavy rains can easily result in a need for drain cleaning. Outside drains are typically not designed to handle large volumes of water, and can easily become stopped up due to debris such as dirt and leaves.
Emergency Sink Repair Services
We’ll be ready to help whenever you need us, and we’ll come armed with advanced, powerful equipment that will quickly locate the cause of the clog so that we can fix the issue as fast as possible. This equipment includes:
- T.V. Video Line Inspection – Typically, this advanced technology is the most effective method for determining the source of an especially difficult clog.
- Hydrojetting – We can cut through the most stubborn obstruction with this process, in which we use a high-pressure, 3,500-PSI stream of water. This process is also known as “hydro scrubbing,” “jetting” or “water jetting.”
- Plumbing snake – A snake is a flexible metal tube used to clear out pipes, and is one of the most effective drain cleaning services we offer. We can clear the most difficult clogs using our wide range of snake machines.