It is important to make sure your sump pump system can handle an unexpected flood in your Elk Grove Village home or office. If you are in need of repair, maintenance, or a new installation, then give us a call today at (847) 952-1812.
There is hardly anything more frustrating than sprucing up your basement with carpeting, decor, and electronics, only to see it virtually destroyed by flooding. To prevent a disaster such as this, a high-quality sump pump should be your first line of defense against basement flooding that can lead to extensive damage to your belongings, toxic mold, and a soggy unstable foundation. The highly qualified and experienced HVAC technicians at Elk Grove Village Sewer & Plumbing know Sump Pump Services in Elk Grove Village, IL exactly how to detect sump pump problems or failure in order to determine the next step: repair or replacement of your existing sump pump system.
How It Functions:
A sump pump is a device that sits in the pit of your basement to collect excess water underground. The pit gathers excess water from your home’s drainage system and then expels the water through a discharge pipe, away from your home. A high-quality sump pump will keep your basement as well as the ground underneath it from flooding during a heavy rainstorm.
When to Call us for Sump Pump Installation or Repair:
- Your basement has recently been flooded, or you want to protect your basement from being flooded in the future.
- Your home was built on a flat or low-lying spot with soil that constantly absorbs water.
- You live in an area with heavy rainfall or snow.
- Your existing pump is over 7 years old.
- Your existing pump constantly gets stuck or does not shut off automatically.
- You have excess water underneath your home caused by a sloping foundation, poor run-off, or a back-flow of water coming from your gutters.
- You hear strange vibrating noises emitting from your pump.
- Your pump stops working due to mud blockage, a stuck or broken float switch, damaged drive shafts and impellers, or device burn-out.